Roger Stone, a seasoned political operative, speaker, pundit, and former senior campaign aide to 45th President Donald J. Trump, announced his endorsement for Sandy Smith for Congress ahead of the 2022 midterms.
Smith is a 2022 U.S. Congressional Republican candidate in North Carolina’s new 2nd District, who, according to her campaign website, is “the unapologetic America first, pro-life, pro-guns, pro-military, freedom loving, and pro-Trump fighter”.
In a video message on Tuesday, Roger Stone said, “I’m proud to endorse Sandy Smith for Congress in North Carolina’s 2nd District.”
“That’s because Sandy Smith is the only candidate who’s pushing for full forensic audit of the 2020 election. She’s pro-Trump, she’s pro-life, she’s pro-Second Amendment, and she will push for an immigration moratorium to protect North Carolina jobs,” Stone explained.
“Please join me in supporting Sand Smith Congress,” he urged in the video message.
Smith responded to Roger Stone’s endorsement, by expressing her gratitude on Twitter. “Thank you so much to political juggernaut and patriot, Roger Stone! Truly honored!” the North Carolina Republican congressional candidate wrote. Continued Below
Roger Stone’s endorsement for Sandy Smith for Congress:
Thank you so much to political juggernaut and patriot, Roger Stone! Truly honored! pic.twitter.com/ixYSIWY7qt
— Sandy Smith NC (@SandySmithNC) January 25, 2022
Sandy Smith thanks Roger Stone:
who has pushed for a forensic audit of the 2020 election, is pro-Trump, pro-life, and supports an immigration moratorium to protect North Carolina jobs. Sandy Smith is an America First fighter & won't back down to the swamp. Please join me in supporting Sandy Smith. (2/2)
— Sandy Smith NC (@SandySmithNC) January 25, 2022
Sandy Smith has also received endorsements from the following:
- North Carolina Sheriff Police Alliance, Tom Homan (Former Director of ICE under President Trump), Jenna Ellis (Former Sr. Legal Advisor & Counsel to President Donald J. Trump), retired United States Army Lieutenant General Michael Flynn and Arizona State Republican Senator Wendy Rogers.
- Kim Klacik (Republican nominee for Maryland’s 7th congressional district in both the April 2020 special election and the subsequent November 2020 election), Bishop E.W. Jackson, Ryan Fournier (Co-Founder, Students for Trump), and Cdr. Chuck Smith (Ret.).
- Congressman Madison Cawthorn (R-NC), Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ), and Florida State Rep. Anthony Sabatini (R-FL).
Sandy Smith has called for a comprehensive forensic audit of the 2020 election in North Carolina. She outlined the reasons why in an article written last July for the publication Big League Politics, titled: North Carolina Needs an Audit and Here’s Why.
Smith wrote in part: “The Democrat-controlled Board of Elections in North Carolina is trying to keep lawmakers from investigating the election by threatening them with lawsuits and refusing to turn over information needed for an investigation. What are they so afraid of? What are they hiding?”
“In the business world, when there’s this much evidence of fraud, you audit. Sure, you might find nothing. You might find something. But what’s certain is that you’ll be closer to the truth, whether big tech and the media think that’s inconvenient or not. Knowledge is the only way we can fix our election processes and secure the vote so that once again, North Carolina can have confidence in our election results,” the North Carolina congressional candidate said.
Smith outlined the reasons to forensically audit in North Carolina:
- Governor Cooper Refused To Clean The Voter Rolls
- The Democrats Enabled Potentially Massive Fraud (a Democrat-appointee judge erroneously blocking Voter ID for the 2020 election, nobody had their ID checked when they went to vote.)
- North Carolina Voting Machines Are Woefully Insecure
- The 2020 Election Was Subject to Unprecedented Interference
In August 2021, Sandy Smith held an “Audit the Vote” rally alongside Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers (R).
An Election Integrity Caucus consisting of lawmakers from all 50 states was officially formed this summer. Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers, who is one of the caucus founders, made the special announcement while attending Mike Lindell’s Cyber Symposium with other members of the newly formed caucus, as previously reported by The Freedom Times.
“I am one of the founding members of the Election Integrity Caucus that consists of legislators from all 50 states. Reminds me of the Continental Congress,” Sen. Rogers tweeted. “We will meet regularly and we will talk regularly to implement the securing our elections.”
I am one of the founding members of the newly formed Election Integrity Caucus that consists of legislators from all 50 states. Reminds me of the Continental Congress. We will meet regularly and we will talk regularly to implement the securing our elections. #AuditAll50States
— Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ) August 12, 2021
Follow us on Telegram @The Freedom Times