Judge Jeanine Pirro, during Fox News’ “Justice” on Saturday evening, questioned Joe Biden and his administrations’ chaotic withdrawal operation in Afghanistan.
“Why is the president of the United States giving legitimacy to a terror organization?” she asked.
Judge Jeanine asked the following questions:
- Why did the Biden administration warn that a terror attack was coming two days ago and yet, couldn’t stop that attack?
- Why [is] the American government even negotiating with terrorists?
- Why the American government seems not only befuddled, but willing to lie to the American people about what’s happening on the other side of the world that will inevitably impact Americans in the near future?
- Why is Jen Psaki objecting to the word “stranded” when that is exactly what is happening to Americans?
- Why did we leave 85 billions dollars worth of military equipment to a moral enemy who we have been fighting for 20 years and who harbored the Al-Qaida terrorists responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans?
- Why out of over 100,000 evacuated are only 5,000 Americans evacuated?
- Why? And who made the decision to abandon the Bagram Air Base so that the embassy could be manned?
- And why was the Taliban allowed to review manifests of those coming to the airport?
- Why was the Taliban given biometrics of our Afghan partners, essentially a death sentence to those who assisted America.
- Why is the president of the United States giving legitimacy to a terror organization?